Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Seattle Seahawks
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

Haha. I hear ya though. Pats fans think the same about Indy fans. It's just people being passionate and it's all good imo.

And yes, GO BEER! :kickass:

Finished off a couple, and now polishing off a small dram of Talisker 18yo before I head out for the night.

Haha. I hear ya though. Pats fans think the same about Indy fans. It's just people being passionate and it's all good imo.

And yes, GO BEER! :kickass:

Finished off a couple, and now polishing off a small dram of Talisker 18yo before I head out for the night.

Nice, I'd be drinking a few right but my girlfriend is trying to infect me with her illness. Can't really taste much right now. I refuse to say I'm sick because I feel fine, just I can't smell anything or taste anything either. :(

Also, Fitzie is pretty funny. :lol: He is on the radio station I listen to all the time. lol Good stuff.

I just found out about him today, his shows are hilarious.

Nice, I'd be drinking a few right but my girlfriend is trying to infect me with her illness. Can't really taste much right now. I refuse to say I'm sick because I feel fine, just I can't smell anything or taste anything either. :(

So, you can't taste or smell it, does'nt mean it won't have the same affect.:lol:
I'm having some pops right now, I'll have one on ya! :kickass:
:)