The Sports Thread

and the Pats can kick his ass for real! :)

KR is already worried about his team, thier schedule, and thinking about football for next season.:)
All the while as I mourn my Pats defeat, I relax and know they will probably be fav to win it all next year. Bring on the Red Sox!:lol:

So I can kick your fucking ass in fantasy?

The only way that is going to happen is if you pull a Belichick on me.

and the Pats can kick his ass for real! :)

KR is already worried about his team, thier schedule, and thinking about football for next season.:)
All the while as I mourn my Pats defeat, I relax and know they will probably be fav to win it all next year. Bring on the Red Sox!:lol:

You can quote me on this and put it in your sig if you want. I guarun-fucking-te the Patriots will not make it back to the Super Bowl. I'll even go as far to say, they won't even make it to the AFC championship game.

Also, when the Patriots come to Indy next year, the Colts are going to kick the shit out of them. Quote that too.

You can quote me on this and put it in your sig if you want. I guarun-fucking-te the Patriots will not make it back to the Super Bowl. I'll even go as far to say, they won't even make it to the AFC championship game.

Also, when the Patriots come to Indy next year, the Colts are going to kick the shit out of them. Quote that too.

Its a shame you don't have a Baseball team to root for, it will at least hold you over for a while.:lol:
I'm not really that worried about next year. The Pats will win the AFC with thier easy schedule, probably win home field throughout and take a stud LB with thier first pick. They will take care of business even v Indy.

Did you hear the remarks from Eli on Letterman? After the final regular season game, Giants v Pats, he mentioned prior to the playoffs that if they made it to the SB they would most likely face the Patriots thus give them a chance for a "miracle upset", his words. Funny how he did not mention that they may face his brother and the Colts. That is slighting Peyton...or just stating the obvious? The Pats were the class of the AFC.

Did you hear the remarks from Eli on Letterman? After the final regular season game, Giants v Pats, he mentioned prior to the playoffs that if they made it to the SB they would most likely face the Patriots thus give them a chance for a "miracle upset", his words. Funny how he did not mention that they may face his brother and the Colts. That is slighting Peyton...or just stating the obvious? The Pats were the class of the AFC.

I would imagine that is had more to do with Eli not wanting to be known as "Peyton's little brother". I suppose that won't be an issue for him anymore, though.

I would imagine that is had more to do with Eli not wanting to be known as "Peyton's little brother". I suppose that won't be an issue for him anymore, though.

I think it had more to do with the obvious.
Though, The "little brother" has as many ring(s) a Peyton and will probably end up with more titles?:)
Giving his track record in the playoffs is already better than Peytons.

Eli has a ring , a great defense that should keep him in the hunt for a while in the NFC division that is obviously flawed.

The difference is Peyton should have more rings, givin how great he is supposed to be and the superior talented teams (than Eli) that he has had. Put Brady, Eli or Favre on the Colts for the same amount of time that Peytons been there and they probably have the same if not more rings by now. I know that one hurts but its probably true.:)