The Sports Thread

Mathiäs;6940536 said:
I don't think he was "better" than Peyton...can't really compare a QB to WR

would you rather have Don Hutson, or Cleo Lemons on your team? that should make things easier. :)

Again, the Texans went 8-8, and are getting immensely better. They have a ferocious pass rush and are probably a good running back away from being contender, if they aren't already.

im sure they would be better than 8-8 if they didnt have 3 playoff teams in thier division. But for that same reason, i think it is safe to say that they wont contend.
what ever happened to dominick davis? he was pretty good.

would you rather have Don Hutson, or Cleo Lemons on your team? that should make things easier. :)

im sure they would be better than 8-8 if they didnt have 3 playoff teams in thier division. But for that same reason, i think it is safe to say that they wont contend.
what ever happened to dominick davis? he was pretty good.

Dominick Davis is now Dominick Williams. He changed his last name to his mother's maiden for some reason.
He got injured (I can't remember what he did) and the Texans let him go in favor of Ahman Green. He's still recovering from his injury, and still without a team.

Does anyone on this forum give a damn about basketball? Just curious to know if my basketball observations are valid/relevant, or just annoying. Or perhaps both.

I will watch a game if it's the only good thing on. I've been a fan of the Celtics all my life but now I'm starting to hate Boston teams. I also enjoyed watch the Kings when the had Stojakovic, Bibby, Webber, etc

But overall hockey > basketball

The Gaytriots have the easiest schedule in all of the NFL this coming year. AFC West (KC, Denver, Oakland and S.D.) and NFC West (SF, AZ Cards, Seahawks, Rams). San Diego is good. Seattle and AZ can be good...maybe. Plus they play their own division 2x, which is the Jets, Bills and the Dolphins.

Suckahs!

The Gaytriots have the easiest schedule in all of the NFL this coming year. AFC West (KC, Denver, Oakland and S.D.) and NFC West (SF, AZ Cards, Seahawks, Rams). San Diego is good. Seattle and AZ can be good...maybe. Plus they play their own division 2x, which is the Jets, Bills and the Dolphins.

Suckahs!

They may need it if Bellichick is axed (or retires).