The Sports Thread

Assuming the current score holds up (probably) that Yanks will have completed a sweep of the Rangers, bringing their record to 12-14, which isn't nearly as horrible as ESPN wants you to believe.

Hating the Yankees is one thing (since jealousy is very natural) but Chicago fans (or any, really) who root for Boston just to spite us are, in fact, faggots. Sorry but it's true.

And we think it's cute, but also sad, when Cub fans try to rip on us. Dave, the last time your favorite team won anything was before mans first flight. And since they won't be winning it this year, they pretty much have to win it in '08 if they want to avoid hitting the century mark.

In other news, kiss the rings.

6 points out of our MVP. 6 fucking points. 6. Fuck Dirk Nowitzki and fuck Avery Johnson. 27 3 point attempts against a team with 1 seven-footer who can't play defense for shit. 67 games won and knocked out of the first round by an 8th seed. It's like we didn't fucking show up. There is no emotion. No one cares. If Dirk and Avery aren't out after this shit I'm a Spurs fan. Fuck the Mav-wrecks.

Assuming the current score holds up (probably) that Yanks will have completed a sweep of the Rangers, bringing their record to 12-14, which isn't nearly as horrible as ESPN wants you to believe.

Hating the Yankees is one thing (since jealousy is very natural) but Chicago fans (or any, really) who root for Boston just to spite us are, in fact, faggots. Sorry but it's true.

And we think it's cute, but also sad, when Cub fans try to rip on us. Dave, the last time your favorite team won anything was before mans first flight. And since they won't be winning it this year, they pretty much have to win it in '08 if they want to avoid hitting the century mark.

In other news, kiss the rings.
So you live in Pennsylvania, but are a Yankee fan? Sounds like a front-runner to me.

Fuck Dave and his gay thread. Mine is better for two reasons:

1. Dave is gay
2. Football is the greatest sport ever.

Anyways, once again, Bill Polian prooves to the entire world that he is a fucking master when it comes to free agent/draft selections. The Colts are in great shape to repeat! GO COLTS!

hi folks.

Eat Spalding.

sonics8_big.jpg

6 points out of our MVP. 6 fucking points. 6. Fuck Dirk Nowitzki and fuck Avery Johnson. 27 3 point attempts against a team with 1 seven-footer who can't play defense for shit. 67 games won and knocked out of the first round by an 8th seed. It's like we didn't fucking show up. There is no emotion. No one cares. If Dirk and Avery aren't out after this shit I'm a Spurs fan. Fuck the Mav-wrecks.
Yeah man the mavs looked fucking sluggish, like they were hardly trying or something. The warriors were high energy the whole series.

Australia won cricket world cup for the 3rd time in a row, undefeated through the whole 6 weeks, no one came close...too easy :kickass: