The Sports Thread

Welp I got bored so...

Week 1 Predictions:

Saints @ Colts - Colts. The Saints' defense isn't good enough to keep the Colts from scoring. On the other hand, despite what the majority of NFL fans think, the Colts' defense is going to shock alot of people

Eagles @ Packers - Eagles. McNabb is looking pretty good for having torn an ACL last season. I also think the Eagles' defense is better than the Packers. Favre is still getting accustomed to his new receivers so they're going to be hit or miss for a while. Also losing Ahman Green is only going to hurt the Packers imo.

Falcons @ Vikings - um...Vikings? I do think the Falcons will be ok this year, but the Vikings are looking better. Excellent backfield. New QB is looking pretty sharp as well. And their defense is pretty damn good too.

Phins @ Skins - Phins. I hate the Redskins. They are shit, and haven't improved at all since last season. The Dolphins offense is probably going to suck again this year, regardless of Trent Green. However, their defense is pretty damn good which I think will be just enough to hold them over this week.

Patriots @ Jets - Jets. Please for the love of god win Jets! I fucking hate the Patriots. I think that this will be the frist glimpse into how shitty the Patriots will be this year. Picking up Moss and Stallworth wasn't worth the effort I don't think. Moss already got hurt in the pre-season, and Stallworth is overrated, which is why the Eagles let him go. Maroney is hurt too. And considering they cut Corey Dillion, the only RB worth a damn left is Faulk...hahaha. Go Jets!

Titans @ Jaguars - Jaguars. I can't wait for the season to wear on and for everyone to see how horrible Vince Young is. I don't know how the Jaguars are going to do it, considering their QB is horrible, and their receivers are nothing special either. But whatever, go Jags!

Broncos @ Bills - Broncos. Losing McGahee was too much for the Bills. That's 3/4 of their offense right there gone. I like Cutler and can't wait to see what he can do now since he's a bit more experienced.

Steelers @ Browns - Steelers. The Browns aren't going to be worth a damn again. If they don't start Quinn, then they're stupid.

Panthers @ Rams - Rams. Watch out for the Rams, they're going to be good this year.

Chiefs @ Texans - Texans. Chiefs are going to be laughable this year.

Buccaneers @ Seahawks - Seahawks. Why? Because the Bucs have no offense, and their defense is getting way too old.

Bears @ Chargers - Chargers. Sexy Rexy already showed his potential in the pre-season. Same old hack. If Grossman plays horrible in this first game, I'd bench him and put Griese in. Also, Cedric Benson isn't going to be jack this year. Why on earth they let Thomas Jones go is beyond me.

Lions @ Raiders - Who cares? I hope the Raiders win because they have cooler uniforms, so there.

Giants @ Cowboys - Cowboys. Cowboys are going to be the team to beat this season, along with the Cardinals.

Ravens @ Bengals - Bengals. For some reason the Bengals always have the Ravens' number. If the Ravens want to get better, while their awesome defense is still young(er) they need to get a new QB. McNair is old and shitty.

Cardinals @ 49ers - Cardinals. This will be a really good game, but the 49ers defense is questionable.