The Sports Thread

achrisk, who do you like, arizona? san diego? dallas? please say dallas.

washington redskins said:
did we play yesterday or tonight? either way i hope the eagles(0-1) gives us(1-0) a serious beat down! not unlike the ones tony romo and the cowboys have, and will continue to, give out!

and the cowboys defense forced 5 turnovers yesterday king richard. we know, we're the redskins.

Zoidberg the last thing I want to do it disappoint you, but a long time ago a Dallas fan set me against them forever.

fixed. we dallas fans having a duty to uphold. and it is being obnoxious. to our players, other players, other fans, and even to our own who may have a different opinion about Flozel Adams, we take no prisoners.

so you see, "obnoxious dallas fan" is a redundant term.

Why don't you tell us?

You and zoidberg are making the claim and failing to support it. You know, with your whole "durr the chargers took teh steam out of the colts in '05 so I feel cool for being a chargers fan then even though they didnt even make teh playoffs."

EDIT: oh, and fyi king richard, the chargers went 14-2 last year and lost to the pats in the playoffs.

I know that, what's your point?

You need to recognize reality. You're missing it left and right.

What the fuck am I supposed to be missing? All you are doing is disagreeing with me just to do it, and making ignorant statements whether serious or not just to be annoying, piss off.

Whenever you want to have a serious football argument, then let me know.

BroomLG.jpg

:tickled:

:tickled:

The Chargers suck this year, ack. Wait until the Patriots play a GOOD team to see how they'll fare this season and into the playoffs.

I'm loving that the Steelers are already topping their division only 2 games into the season. There's usually at least 2 teams without a loss.

I'm loving that the Steelers are already topping their division only 2 games into the season. There's usually at least 2 teams without a loss.

I like the Steelers. They're unis are awesome.

Bengals are my favorite AFC team.

BTW, the Colts haven't exactly faced top-notch competition either.