The Sports Thread

Mathiäs;6524713 said:
I like the Steelers. They're unis are awesome.

Bengals are my favorite AFC team.

BTW, the Colts haven't exactly faced top-notch competition either.

Sure they have, the Saints and Titans are pretty good teams. Besides, as far as I'm cocerned right now, the Colts entire schedule is pretty damn hard.

I'm not sure how many times the Colts have to go 9+-0, win such and such amount of playoff games, and the Super Bowl for people to give them some respect already.

Norv Turner is a horrible head coach. I have no idea what SD was thinking when they hired him. This team will most likely make the playoffs (unless LT gets hurt) and they will be one and done yet again. The Chargers were so badly outcoached last night that it felt like I was watching the Jets play the Pats with Herm as the coach.

:cry: :cry:

I am hoping you're wrong, but that's the thing that keeps creeping into my mind.

WOOOOOOO!!!!! ROSEBORG OVER CHEALSEA!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and liverpool is tied with porto. but i expect liverpool to win. i would expect chealsea to crush rosenborg. man, if rosenborg wins today, it will be glorious. id love to see rosenborg in the knockout round this year
~gR~

fuck chelsea. the only english team i want through is liverpool. the rest of em can "bugger off". did i get that right? bugger? bugger off?
~gR~

Interesting article on the Pats cheating deal and the NFL as a whole.

Click me or die.

Thanks! Good article. If BB is guilty of more, I sure hope he pays for more. I think football will survive because Goodell is not a clown and will make sure justice is served as much as he is able. Plus, football is just simply the best sport to watch. The NFL rules! There is a law of nature that says the NFL has to stay popular, and that is that the NFL rules!