The Sports Thread

aleastwo8.png

Ooooo well would you look at that? Funny how as the weather gets colder things get sweatier up there in old Boston.

And just in case nothing comes of it:

wildcardjh1.png

Mathiäs;6528521 said:
The yanks will win the card but likely lose in the first round.

That depends on who they play. Right now the Angels and Indians have the same record (actually the Indians have a higher winning percentage at the moment, but the Angels are up 2-0 on Tampa in the 7th, so...), and I believe the Indians have one or two games (with Seattle) in hand. If the Yankees take the WC (most likely), they will play whichever one of those teams has a better record. If the Angels finish with a better record... You're probably right. However, if the Indians finish with a better record (very possible), I believe the Yankees will win the World Series.

Anyone else think the vast majority of new NHL uniforms are terrible?

Toronto's is so plain...Dallas' is pretty awful. Philadelphia's, despite only a minor change seems 'wimpy' to me as if they should change their name to the Philadelphia 'Fairies'. It just reminds me of those female-targeted pink uniforms for some reason...

Im only kidding. Ill let you off as you live in America. I just get annoyed when people born in another city or town in the UK support a different team than their home one. Inparticular the 'Big 4' of the Premiership, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal.