The Swine Squeeeeeeeeeel of Approval!

I hear ya, guys! They both know they're metal, and they're pretty! And i know i've already said like twice on the pics thread, but it can't be said enough....metal_maiden is so gorgeous. Not to take away anything from anyone else, but she just sticks out the most for me. wow.

And Swiney boy, you forgetful ass, you forgot Delize! Must be your memory going, gramps. :)

And don't forget AngelWitch, the high priestess of metal!
And Metal Dog, JonnyD's sparring partner. :)

Wicked Child said:
I hear ya, guys! They both know they're metal, and they're pretty! And i know i've already said like twice on the pics thread, but it can't be said enough....metal_maiden is so gorgeous. Not to take away anything from anyone else, but she just sticks out the most for me. wow.

And Swiney boy, you forgetful ass, you forgot Delize! Must be your memory going, gramps. :)

Don't fall son, cause you certainly are stumbling hard. :loco:

Bryant

hahahahaha Aint Hormones a bitch Wicked!?!?!?!?! hahahaha this is gonna turn into an OLD School Beauty contest hahahahaha I think Sinners the prettiest I'v seen so far lol Tho I havnt seen Dee or Metal Dog yet ..... but thats not to say that Maiden and Witch arent pretty they are! :D ok I'm shutting up now

sixxswine said:
I appologize to the queen of old school Delize!
I didn't forget I just don't consider you a newcomer...
Sorry,

Oh come on! :) Don't appologize!!! I'm here for the music! :D

JonnyD said:
hahahaha this is gonna turn into an OLD School Beauty contest hahahahaha I think Sinners the prettiest I'v seen so far lol Tho I havnt seen Dee or Metal Dog yet ..... but thats not to say that Maiden and Witch arent pretty they are! :D ok I'm shutting up now
:lol:

Yeah we have a few attractive young metal ladies here it seems! My vote would go to Sinner as well though, she's beautiful! :)

Wow, that is cool. Thank you very much, guys. But don't make it contest between any if us. Metal Maiden is a awesome chick! I love to see that because I don't get along with females. Thanks again, you guys are great!

JonnyD said:
hahahahaha Aint Hormones a bitch Wicked!?!?!?!?! hahahaha this is gonna turn into an OLD School Beauty contest hahahahaha I think Sinners the prettiest I'v seen so far lol Tho I havnt seen Dee or Metal Dog yet ..... but thats not to say that Maiden and Witch arent pretty they are! :D ok I'm shutting up now
hahaha they sure are, dude. I've known that since the day my voice changed! And see? you're putting your foot in your mouth just like me, so yeh.....let's play smart and just shut our holes, shall we?:)

Wicked Child said:
hahaha they sure are, dude. I've known that since the day my voice changed! And see? you're putting your foot in your mouth just like me, so yeh.....let's play smart and just shut our holes, shall we?:)

hahahahaha that is easier said than done my friend!

Sinner Rider said:
Wow, that is cool. Thank you very much, guys. But don't make it contest between any if us. Metal Maiden is a awesome chick! I love to see that because I don't get along with females. Thanks again, you guys are great!

theres no contest ;) hahahahaha I'm sucha shit

Metal chicks rule...I am lucky enough to be married to one...when I lock myself in the studio for hours on end or noodling on my bass everywhere in the house - she has no problems with it...and when we go in the car together...there's no fucking arguing about what to play on the radio or CD player...she was cranking Reign in Blood and Seasons in the Abyss yesterday on the way to dinner...
Dunno what I did to deserve it...but I'm a lucky guy...

All hail the High Priestesses of the Metal Church...