Hello to all of the newbies

Greeno said:
I've got your back brother!!!!!

Thanks bro ;) So good to have you around, don't dismay the place is blossoming again with fresh blood and old school, keep posting!

kittybeast said:
How do you know when you are no longer a newbie? Is it by number of posts? by time? Just wondering..........

Good Question! But I have no good answer cept maybe by time but for sopme its Quality of posts take TedVF for example I tdont think he was ever truely a nOOb the guy fit like a glove

kittybeast said:
How do you know when you are no longer a newbie? Is it by number of posts? by time? Just wondering..........

I don't have a sensible answer to that. It might have something to do with longevity and quality of posting. Adding something substantial and unique to the boads. I don't think of you as a noob.

Hawk said:
I don't have a sensible answer to that. It might have something to do with longevity and quality of posting. Adding something substantial and unique to the boads. I don't think of you as a noob.
Thanks Hawk! One of these days real soon I'm going to make you very happy..........I'll leave you to ponder that thought. :dopey:

JOHNNYBALLSOFSTAINLESSSTEELBADASSALLAMERICANASSKICKINGMEATCOOKINGGOODLOOKINGLADYKILLINGIRLIESQUEALINGBOOBSQUEEZINBABEPLEAZIN D! You are far too kind to me.

Fit like a glove, huh? Well...

You ain't too bad yourself, sir.
ted

WELL SPANK MY ASS AND CALL ME CHARLIE!

The Mighty GREENO started this thread to welcome all the newbies and it looks like no newbies have actually chimed in yet. Where are ya, kids?!?!?

I will now use this space to shamelessly show my love to all who have posted in this thread before me. You are some soldiers! You inspire your Uncle Ted more than you know.

And to all who haven't posted yet...you know I love ya!

How 'bout that spanking?!?!
ted

tedvanfrehley said:
WELL SPANK MY ASS AND CALL ME CHARLIE!

The Mighty GREENO started this thread to welcome all the newbies and it looks like no newbies have actually chimed in yet. Where are ya, kids?!?!?

ted

Well well here I am then :D a true Newbie :worship:to the board
andf a BIG holler to GRENNO :kickass:

-Torben-

tedvanfrehley said:
JOHNNYBALLSOFSTAINLESSSTEELBADASSALLAMERICANASSKICKINGMEATCOOKINGGOODLOOKINGLADYKILLINGIRLIESQUEALINGBOOBSQUEEZINBABEPLEAZIN D! You are far too kind to me.

Fit like a glove, huh? Well...

You ain't too bad yourself, sir.
ted

hehehehe Nothing like a good Ol' TEDVANMOTHERFUCKINKENTUCKYCOURNELFREHLEY thread to make me smile after a long nights work!!! Thank you sir!!!:wave: :headbang:

Good to see you back with us Greeno. It has been a while !!! I've been working on my brother's car for the last couple of weeks, so I haven't posted as much as usual, but hopefully I'll be back in full swing now. BTW Thor..... what are you doing in this neck of the woods ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Keep an eye on this......

Hmmm....... I'm flattered. I've never had a personal stalker before. Would you like to see a picture of my ass ?

Bryant

I know I was warned but
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :yuk:

-Torben-