The Systematic Mixing Guide: IT'S COMING.

systematicmixingguideco.jpg

Release date will be announced on the Systematic Facebook page. 'Like' it to follow: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Systematic-Productions/123065227758305

Watch out, there's some serious clipping around 8k

Now seriously, that cover looks great! Very 'Systematic' style

In the future you could consider finding an online 3rd party printer service, I found something randomly here in france, a few years ago, for people who write their books and want them available in print copies. They basically produce the books on the fly and send them to the buyer, they take a fee, and the authors define themselves how many € they want to get on top of that per book (they can define 0 if they don't want to make a profit out of it and make it cheaper), which then defines the book price (it depends on the content, no of pages, images or not, glossy or not etc). It can be expensive though for a glossy type of prints, it's not comparable to a mass production, but if some people are into it, why not. The service I'm mentionning costs nothing before the cut they take on the book price, so if it ever exists in the US for example, it could be another option.

I think the reaper manual guide still exists in print format, maybe they are using such a service

Ermz, will you include sound samples as well? or processed /unproccesed stuff (or even some videos). i think it will be awesome if you do that

Ah, I was hoping for a physical copy. Strange to call it a "handbook" when you can't hold it lol.

I hear they are working on an invention that can take what you see on your computer, and transfer it onto paper. I think they call it a "printer"... Sounds like a cylon toaster if you ask me. :devil:

I hear they are working on an invention that can take what you see on your computer, and transfer it onto paper. I think they call it a "printer"... Sounds like a cylon toaster if you ask me. :devil:

You totally beat me to it, I was just gonna go to a print shop and pay a few bucks to have em print it and collate it

bump! is it coming?

Yes, it is extremely close and you guys are in for a real treat. There's fuck-tonnes of fabulous in there, and I can safely say that Ermz will not make back what he's put into this (which I believe was never his intention, just to be able to share his journey). Make of that what you will.