the 'Tache thread

Bambi

Villain of the piece
Dec 19, 2001
Evil lair
Visit site
I've decided its high time that we sorted out a thread dedicated to one of the cornerstones of rock: The Tache..the muzzie,the ronnie face fuzz, call it what you want. its what makes great music great. to start things off I'm gonna to give five examples of the great 'taches in rocks history, feel free to add in a sensible manner

No.1: Phil Lynott, his 'tache summed up what made him great, cool sophisticated with a touch the rogue. Simply the greatest muzzie in rock history
http://www.scotiagallery.org.uk/014.jpg
014.jpg

2: lemmy: another perfect personality /muzzie match: wild crazy and possibly diseased.
lemmy.jpg

3 & 4: Iommi and bulter: the ronnies of satan. Ozzy was crap cos he did'nt have a muzzie like this
tonygeez1.jpg

5: Brother Bob: to quote will smith "The difference is I make this look good" also spiritual 'taches are rare in rock
marley.jpg

next: crap rock taches: expect metallicarse to feature heavily

Img_35_0780.jpg

uriah heep, sure...

carlos.jpg

no way would he have played like that without his muzzy...

boc001.jpg

dont fear the barber...

Beatssgtpepfin.gif

three out of four aint bad...

i'll save the best for last...

hendrix.jpg

ahhh... i remember that cliff 'em all video... the part where he did that bass solo, full of passion and all... shame he had to go so young...

cobain and cavalera are disqualified for just being scruffy unshaven gits rather than actually cutlivating rock ronnies. yer man from Sparks is a fine example.

haha yeah cavalera unshaved....
hey kurt has always been like that... and there is not much under the nose of cliff as well :p