The serious thread

Strangelight said:
oh, I'm selling that bass if anyone's interested

what model and what price? not sure if interested but very curious (so much that a cat will die)

And I've always wanted to know where your avatar's originated from?

Dora said:
what model and what price? not sure if interested but very curious (so much that a cat will die)

And I've always wanted to know where your avatar's originated from?

its an Epiphone 5 string and Im selling it for well more than it's worth as it's a piece of rock history :tickled:

my avatar is the legendary Roy Harper

epiphone, epiphone.. that doesnt mean anything. they manufacture lots of kind.. do you have any dream-instruments you still cant get/find?

p-style pu or hum? active one? if black thats enough? :) do u have a reason for wanting Rickenbacker? good luck with it anyway

Strangelight said:
its an Epiphone 5 string and Im selling it for well more than it's worth as it's a piece of rock history :tickled:

I need a bass, and a famous bass would be even cooler, but I'm brassic at the moment, cleaned out good and proper... still, how much like? If you want silly money for it eBay's always rock for digging out the rich and stupid people from their warm places, like holes or zoos...

Strangelight said:
my avatar is the legendary Roy Harper

He looks a bit like you, except without the beard and paint of course...

I was listening to Death or Glory last night. Yeah.

Light said:
He looks a bit like you, except without the beard and paint of course...

I was listening to Death or Glory last night. Yeah.

thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, except when this girl said "you're the first man I've known with a hairy chest"
I am very HAPPY :)

I can't buy it if it's called Thunderbird... youth trauma and all that... ID cards, and concrete...