The serious thread

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
To solve all the present bickering Ive decided to start a thread for serious posts only. This is a place where you can escape all the nonsense, humour and useless pictures of random things.
You can exchange exam results or discuss the beauty of fruit or the moon. Maybe even ask what equipment Anathema use or their footwear. What do they eat? Do they like animals? Favourite colours and all the nice things. Eggs? Boiled, fried or even scrambled?
Thanks sensible guys and girls!

Strangelight said:
To solve all the present bickering Ive decided to start a thread for serious posts only. This is a place where you can escape all the nonsense, humour and useless pictures of random things.
You can exchange exam results or discuss the beauty of fruit or the moon. Maybe even ask what equipment Anathema use or their footwear. What do they eat? Do they like animals? Favourite colours and all the nice things. Eggs? Boiled, fried or even scrambled?
Thanks sensible guys and girls!
Good idea.

I've always wanted to know what type of gear Danny uses/used (I'm a guitar player myself.)

What type of gear have you used, Duncan?

Cheers.

This is a nice idea. As a walker myself, I've always been interested in the make of those sandals you were wearing for the Thessaloniki gig. Do they ease your way of walking or make it more artistic in any way? How are they related to the atmosphere of the music you're making? Has it ever happened that they betrayed you when it came to the sound of a concert? And finally, what's your general message to Hungarian fans?

Dhatura said:
This is a nice idea. As a walker myself, I've always been interested in the make of those sandals you were wearing for the Thessaloniki gig. QUOTE]

Great one Dunc!!! (I was waiting for this one)

Does Duncan still wore Celtic Frost T-Shirts?? :cool:
Does John writes for the next Album? :Smug:
Does Vinny likes Soccer as Danny/Duncan does? :tickled:
Does Les really like Katatonia? or it was only for managing? :)
Is gonna Anathema pay atention to my recomendations of the A Natural Disaster art T-Shirts for the next artwork ??????????? :D

:wave:

ps: is pagan 2002 the same pagan (valderrama's avatar)?????

I'd really like to say that I got into a very soothing trance yesterday while listening to Anathema. I've always loved them, but there's still a difference between normal love and the love that you feel after getting *really* into the music, IMHO. I'm looking forward to listen more of Anathema's creations, and especially the new album I read something about on the forum. (I'm of course planning to have a complete Anathema collection of at least all the released albums I can get here in Norway).

Thank you Anathema!

... and a question to finish off my reply: Is pagan2002 Danny the guitarist from Anathema?

0812992512.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Is there really a topic on that thread ? It's just supposed to be serious and so far everyone asked anything about everything :erk: So this thread is already a mess like all good thread on this forum anyway. Don't expect a thread to remain on topic more than half a page here. Well ok ... there are some exceptions

podboy6 said:
Good idea.

I've always wanted to know what type of gear Danny uses/used (I'm a guitar player myself.)

What type of gear have you used, Duncan?

Cheers.

I used to use an Epiphone 5 string, Marshall 200 watt amp and Yamaha GW10 pedal for horrible distortion and that. Not sure of Dannys set up now like. He had a PRS but sold it.

Dhatura said:
This is a nice idea. As a walker myself, I've always been interested in the make of those sandals you were wearing for the Thessaloniki gig. Do they ease your way of walking or make it more artistic in any way? How are they related to the atmosphere of the music you're making? Has it ever happened that they betrayed you when it came to the sound of a concert? And finally, what's your general message to Hungarian fans?

The sandals I was wearing are made by CAT. I purchased them in 2001 if I remember rightly, from a store named 'TK Maxx' in the city of Liverpool. I paid just £24.99 for them (they were actually reduced from £69.99 so I consider that quite a bargain). They certainly assist me whilst trying to achieve a more artistic way of walking. I personally find them 'spot on' to wear whilst trying to create an atmosphere at a concert, the same way our Lord Jesus Christ would wear similar footwear when addressing his disciples. Hungarian fans are official 'ok'.

cedarbreed said:
Is there really a topic on that thread ? It's just supposed to be serious and so far everyone asked anything about everything :erk: So this thread is already a mess like all good thread on this forum anyway. Don't expect a thread to remain on topic more than half a page here. Well ok ... there are some exceptions

Arr.. well.. I figured that out before I posted here, but I thought this would be like _the one_ serious thread..

Strangelight said:
The sandals I was wearing are made by CAT.

from now on make sure you boycott CAT cause they sell these huge vehicles to the israelians so they can destroy palestinian houses.