The 'Thanks, Opeth' thread

good thread!!

thank you mikael for all that great music you've written
thank you peter for all those amazing kick ass solos
thank you mendez for your awesome groove and brutal headbanging
thank you lopez for hitting those fucking drums like no one else
thank you per for making everything so much better than ever before

you guys have changed my life for good!

yes thank you for all the music youve put out over these passed 11 years...thank you for making us laugh between every song at shows...thank you for showing us where the secret exit to the venue is...thank you for being opeth....thats all , thanks Mike,Pete,Martin,Per,Martin....and thank you Axe for making these passed 2 tours possible.

OPETH! :Spin:

Thanks for the incredible music and please continue touring and making
music for us less worthy! :worship: We'll make you guys immortal!

I tried to come up with something good to say. You know, some real
meaningful shit, but once again Opeth say it best:

"YOU ARE EVERYTHING, THEY ARE NOTHING!"

:headbang:

I'm going to see them this Saturday - #5 for me.

Thank you Opeth for carrying me through difficult times a few years back, for continuing to fill in voids as needed, for making me feel good each and every time I listen to you, for being the brilliant artists that you are. And thank you for being a part of my life.

Moonlapse said:
I was just scouring through the official site and it hit me... just like the Deliverance tour... Opeth are now touring all over the place, all the time. They're making appearances all across the world and back, and all to promote their music and give the fans what they want.

2 members married, one with a whole family, and one member who's unfortunately still out of the game due to medical reasons, yet Opeth still soldier on, with even greater ferocity than ever before.

I think to have a band with this level of dedication... more than 10 years after their outset, is phenomenal.

So here's a big THANK YOU! to:

Mike
Peter
Per
Martin
Martin

& a 'hope you get well really soon, man' to... yes, you guessed it... MARTIN!

alright....so how much ANNA pay u to type this..!>....whats ure Moonlapse.......say it and Ill better that offer..!!!.....hahahah......jsut kiddin.....pullin yer leg.....but yeah man those guys are def. bad asses....im genuiely piised thyre not comin to TX.....but its all good.;.......looks like Ill just have to wait a bit longer...PEAC EOUT

Thank you Opeth for creating such wonderful music and making kickass albums all the way.

Peter, Axenrot, Mikael and Mendez, thank you for letting us (2 jaded obscure Indians crazy about Opeth) take pictures with you guys at Millvale PA, after the concert.

Thank you for staying true to yourselves and keeping the faith in metal:headbang:

The God of Rock is with you

Cheers...