Thanks Opeth.

the_drip

Martriden K
Jan 8, 2004
Spokane WA.
Well, thought I'd make my first post worth a shit. Just wanted to thank the whole opeth crew for kicking so much ass, and ever since I saw you guys live in Boulder, CO last January. I've known exactly what I want to do with my life. Metal!!!

so I'm almost done with a music education degree, just gotta passa few tests, and then student teach. But i'm hoping against hope that hard work will pay off and I'll be able to start playing a few gigs of original material.

I'd rather make no money at all and make my own music...than sit in a band room teaching kids how to play saxaphones and make a measley 20 grand a year. ...it is seriously too much work for the p.o.s shit wages educators receive. I feel ripped off and I haven't even gotten out in teh workforce yet.

So, anyway, thanks again Opeth. You kicked my ass.... and if you ever need a permanent keyboard player....IM me. HAR HAR. no, really....I got 12 years of classical piano behind me.

Opeth is the best....I look forward to February 2nd!
I'd be happy to buy the whole band a round as well!

i'll try to keep my posts less, ass kissing and more useful from this point on.

oh and the name's Kyle.

thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I usually linger about on a guitar forum. As..guitar is my most passionate interest, next to booby sex.