The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

From what I can remember listening to, 'Metamorposis' was a good song. I usually can't stand BM but decided to give this album a chance as everyone seems to be talking about it, not just here either.

I think "Our Blessed Frozen Cells" is the best song on TWWTG.

Recently I've rediscovered the first two Dödfödd demos and Nasheim "Undergång."

I also just got Brahms' "Ein Deutsches Requiem."

Guardian of Darkness said:
The album's really grown on me in this last couple of months. I loved it when I first listened to it but that soon faded and my opinion of it became 'quite good', but it's been gradually getting more and more listens.
I'd just like to point out the greatness of my local record store by mentioning that both Lord of Storms and Dead Kings Eyes are available there.

I can only state again and again that Ildjarn and Burzum are the best things i ever listened to...

In Wacken i bought Graveland's Thousand Swords, Xasthur's Nocturnal Poisoning, Havohej's Dethrone the Son of God and Warloghe's Womb of Pestilence.
I especially like Xasthur, i think it will be a new part of my favourites. Graveland is pretty good too, but i have yet to get the atmosphere everyone loves that much.
I am not sure about Havohej and Warloghe, because Havohej seems to be pretty... idiotic music, while Warloghe has great atmosphere and some own elements, but is also rather heavily insipred by Darkthrone...

Alchemist- Organasm
Anata- Under A Stone With No Inscription
Blut Aus Nord- The Work Which Transforms God
The Chasm- Procession To The Infraworld
The Dillenger Escape Plan- Miss Machine
Estuary- To Exist And Endure
Fear Factory- Archetype
Finntroll- Nattfodd
Lock Up- Hate Breeds Suffering
Machine Head- Through The Ashes Of Empires
Nasum- Helvete
Suffocation- Pierced From Within
Vehemence- Helping The World To See
Watch Them Die- Watch Them Die

Go for it, man. It's a one man band now, and it's possible that he won't be doing anything else for at least a long time, due to arguments with previous band members (I can't release some of the knowledge I have of the breakup of a certain connected band), but I'm hoping he will because both Sad Legend's self titled full-length and EP are generally amazing.

All the reviews were good, but alas, no sounds, so I'm still in the dark. This always happens to me...

Anyone checked out Dryados? Pretty cool symphonic black band.