The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Everyone shouid check out Sad Legend. Awesome South Korean melodic black metal.

The only people I can find on DC++ who have it are slow as fucking hell. I've been looking for a while. Not very hard. I'm lazy like that.

IAmEternal said:
The only people I can find on DC++ who have it are slow as fucking hell. I've been looking for a while. Not very hard. I'm lazy like that.

I have it. My name is Worm-Infested, and I sometimes end up at grindcore-no-ip.org and doom-metal.deathnap.com.

Just a few of my most played at current;

Mithras - Worlds Beyond The Veil
Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines
Morgion - Solinari
Cindytalk - Camoflage Heart
Nudeswirl - Nudeswirl
Primordial - A Journey's End
SWANS - Various Failures
David Sylvian - Secrets of the Beehive

I just recently re-discovered my love for Days of the New. I'm hoping they find a new label and release the Purple album.

Dancing with the Wind is a great song.

Cryptkeeper said:
What bands/arists? The reason I'm asking is because I've been diging Lyle Lovett's new single "In My Own Mind".
Actually, heh, I've got a bit of a sweet tooth for Kenny Chesney. He has the country voice and instruments, but it's a tad polished and processed. I still like it, though. Most of my recent faves have actually been traditionalists or neo-traditionalists, like Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash:)rock: ), Alan Jackson, and George Strait.

Djm said:
I just recently re-discovered my love for Days of the New. I'm hoping they find a new label and release the Purple album.
Oh, totally. They(he) do some of the greatest thigns imaginable within the available musical context, alternative rock. The progressive and worldbeat influences are amazing.