The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

slough feg is kinda goofy with their vocals... but it fits.... i need to contact my ISP... all the sudden one day my active mode in DC wont connect.... so i can bearly find anything

heh... i was just told all technical death like psycroptic, spawn of possession, anata, martyr, pavor, natron, and illogicist... sucks... worst death metal... and i guess anybody can hit disharmonic chords... i didn't know highly technical and non repetitive(sp) metal sucked..

swizzlenuts said:
heh... i was just told all technical death like psycroptic, spawn of possession, anata, martyr, pavor, natron, and illogicist... sucks... worst death metal... and i guess anybody can hit disharmonic chords... i didn't know highly technical and non repetitive(sp) metal sucked..

Are you saying that you have already come to an opinion about said bands based on what someone else said without ever listening to them yourself?

...unless of course I am misinterprating your post, and the sarcasm is lost on me.

It was a sarcastic post attacking those who don't like said bands, though I had a bit of trouble making sense of it myself.

For the record, those bands range from pretty cool to awful methinks.

Gallantry over Docility said:
It was a sarcastic post attacking those who don't like said bands, though I had a bit of trouble making sense of it myself.

For the record, those bands range from pretty cool to awful methinks.

Agreed.

And Ulysses Siren is quality Thrash Metal in the old Bay Area vein, with an above average vocalist and a highly competent rhythm section, though at times I do wish they would speed it up a bit in parts.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I like the new Pelican better than Australasia by a bit.

I've only heard a few songs on My Space but they sounded very solid. I need to check out the whole album.

Griffin is gloriously excellent, high quality Traditional/Power Metal with Speed from the US.

sorry for the sarcasm.... i always use it.... i enjoy psycroptic, spawn of possession, pavor and anata... the rest are okay to me, but i was trying to use sarcasm to say that those bands.... are still way better than bands like hate eternal, krisiun, cannibal corpse, obitiuary, and death metal like that....

Obituary are quality Death Metal, whereas Hate Eternal, Krisiun, and Cannibal Corpse are not quality Death Metal. I hope you see the distinction.