The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

unknown said:
Also, just picked up Destroyer 666's "Phoenix Rising" at Tower yesterday for $10 :headbang:
One of my Top 20 of all time. That album grabbed me by the nutsack the first time I listened to it and hasn't let go since. COME TASTE THE BLOOD AND THE FEAR OF THE PREY AS IT FALLS TO THE JAWS OF THE BEAST! Fucking insanity.

Nick, what's your AIM? I have a new one that I don't feel like giving out in public, but I'll send you some Siren tracks.

Pyrus said:
One of my Top 20 of all time. That album grabbed me by the nutsack the first time I listened to it and hasn't let go since. COME TASTE THE BLOOD AND THE FEAR OF THE PREY AS IT FALLS TO THE JAWS OF THE BEAST! Fucking insanity.

:kickass:

Anyone this DOESN'T happen to clearly has no nutsack.

You're staying the hell away from my cock until you apologise for not challenging my claim to be an Arcturus fanboy with a comment along the lines of "but dude, you have taste!"

Gallantry over Docility said:
You're staying the hell away from my cock until you apologise for not challenging my claim to be an Arcturus fanboy with a comment along the lines of "but dude, you have taste!"

sadshinji.jpg

I bought Phoenix Rising a long time ago BLINDLY I might add (never heard of them before except a good amount of praise on here)...it rules.

definitely. I love Phoenix Rising

on the otherhand...I recently received some cds I won via a contest on metal-observer (the latest November's Doom and the latest Epoch of Unlight).

Wow...don't ever get Epoch of Unlight's "The Continuum Hypothesis". I had to force myself to listen to another track after the first one. Just so bland, generic and mediocre metalcore that tries to aspire to something more than what it is but fails miserably in the process

wait...this is the thread where I'm supposed to talk about must I like. eh oh well