The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

In my opinion it sounds just like his work with Psycroptic. It's just that the drums are sometimes hard to hear. I don't know, maybe it's just me. You'd have to listen for yourself.

Guthrum said:
In my opinion it sounds just like his work with Psycroptic. It's just that the drums are sometimes hard to hear. I don't know, maybe it's just me. You'd have to listen for yourself.

Sounds interesting. I remember reading about how he used to play BM before he joined Psycroptic, in Bolverk and a couple of other bands, and they had some pretty good tunes. I'll grab Ruins and give it a listen now.

Please do. And if you don't mind, tell me if you can hear what I'm talking about, with the drums and what not. Not sure if it's just my copy or not.

Currently listening to Battlesword's Falling In Triumph and it's not that bad...will have to listen to it further to develop a decent opinion

also been on a Patton/Ipecac kick lately...that's never healthy

Sure this has been adressed, but with no search option, what can you do?

I'd like some cold Melodic Death metal. Like Ceremonial Oath, Sacrilege, IF's Lunar Strain ect that doesn't border on Black Metal or sound like a basement demo.

I'd also like to recommend Snowgarden to you all. Lovely Finnish Melodic Death band. Gives off that winter atmosphere that good Melodic Death should.

Anyone know Melodeath/Damian that posts here?

He sent me his demo of melodic death metal last night (actually uploaded it as a .rar)...and it fucking rocks...ask him about it. Seriously.

Okay, Ulver's 'Themes From William Blakes The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell' just got added to my list of all-time favorite albums. Complete awesomeness.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Okay, Ulver's 'Themes From William Blakes The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell' just got added to my list of all-time favorite albums. Complete awesomeness.

I still haven't got around to listening to that one yet. I'll have to get it.

Hmmm...something told me Melodeath would be a master of melodic death.

What was it now? Come on, it must've been something, like a hint or something...

Wait for it...wait for it...

:confused: