The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I like CSM waaaay more than Opferblut, though I really don't hate that one at all.

S&H is still their strongest material though.

I want to hear the new Pest (Swe)

Satanic Warmaster are a band who pull off their style effectively, which is all well and good discounting the fact that their style is one that's been done to death.

Perdition's Light said:
I like Ween...

Ween - The Blarney Stone

Get off my ass you wee bitty fuck
If I pull out the Claymore you're shit outta luck
Who's that girl, that pretty young thing
After I fuck her she'll get up and sing

Aye Aye Aye -- sharpen your boot, and bludgeon your eye
Aye Aye Aye -- the Blarney Stone brings a tear to me eye

Down to the pub for a two shilling ale
The bread on the counter is going stale
If I don't get some fresh bread soon
Gonna punch you in your face and bark at the moon

Ain't got no girl 'cuz I haven't the time
Got too many other things on me mind
Patty was nice she was pale and cute
But I threw her away like an old piece of fruit

Got ooze in my pores my feet are all wet
Got mold in my ears but I ain't dead yet
Got stones in me bladder got a crack in me head
When Patty starts cryin' this is what I said

haha Ween are wweird as hell.. but great

The Tragedy Of Man said:
Let me express unending praise for the lovely Lisa Gerrard and her cracking first solo album, The Mirror Pool.

Yeah its kinda hit and miss, but some of the material is amazing, and her voice is of course stunning. I haven't listened to that album in a while, thanks for reminding me of its existance.

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia [Saddam Hussein] would awaken a fearsome Eagle [America]. The wrath of the Eagle [America] would be felt throughout the lands of Allah [Iraq] and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle [America] cleansed the lands of Allah[Iraq]; and there was peace.

OMG note the verse from the Koran (9/11).

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I never got into GnR to tell you the truth...my dad lent my Use Your Illusion I & II on tape a while ago and I listened a bit to each and liked a few tracks, but overall, I wasn't very impressed...and Sweet Child O' Mine is overrated. :p

I once sang "November Rain" on karaoke :oops:

Just bought Boris - Akuma No Uta and the new Candlelight re-release of Blut Aus Nord - Memoria Vetusta I: Fathers Of The Icy Age (complete with no less than 2 typos, whereas the Candlelight re-release of TWWTG only had one on the CD itself)...*sigh*

PEOPLE FROM CANDLELIGHT USA. IF YOU READ THIS: GET A BETTER FUCKING EDITOR. YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

So I've been listening to Massacra's 'Final Thoughts' a lot lately. I'm just wondering what are some similar old school death/thrash bands. Looking for something along the lines of Atheist minus the jazz, early Obituary, Cancer, just good old school thrash/death...