The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Has anyone hear heard the Fjoergyn album Ernte Im Herbst? It's absolutely beautiful.

I just checked out the samples on their site. This shit sounds killer. I need to get my mitts on a copy of the full-length. I checked The End, Red Stream, Metaldisc and Forever Underground and all of them don't carry it. Do you know any spots that do(even the official site's 'mailorder' is under construction)?

J Mann said:
Has anyone hear heard the Fjoergyn album Ernte Im Herbst? It's absolutely beautiful.

I just checked out the samples on their site. This shit sounds killer. I need to get my mitts on a copy of the full-length. I checked The End, Red Stream, Metaldisc and Forever Underground and all of them don't carry it. Do you know any spots that do(even the official site's 'mailorder' is under construction)?

I downloaded it on a whim from DC++.

I've been listening to the whole Viva La Bands compilation album, especially the song "Lost Souls" by 69 Eyes. They are from Finland, but thats all i know about them.

"Slowly work on new album 2006 begins…this next album will have different sound than "Fire Chariot of Destruction"…excerpt to listen to soon…"

I've been currently shitting my pants to:
Kalmah- Cloned Insanity
Amon Amarth- And soon the world will cease
Finntroll- Rivfader
Ensiferum- Ferrum Aeternum
Hypocrisy- Evil Invaders
Dark Tranquility- Punish My Heaven, Lethe, Of Melancholy Burning

More good stuff:

Finntroll- Vargtimmen, Trollhammaren, Segersng, Grottans Barn, Det Iskalla Trollblodet, Bakom Varje Fura, Skog

Norther- Released, Beneath, Unleash Hell, Hollow, A Fallen Star

Kalmah- Doubtful about it all, Bird of Ill Omen, Heroes to Us, Moon of my Nights, Burbot's Revenge

Sonata Arctica- Destruction Preventor

Ensiferum- Goblins Dance, Little Dreamer, Tears, Abandoned, Windrider

Hypocrisy- Inquire Within

Vintersong- Astral and Arcane

Amon Amarth- Down the Slopes of Death

Sentenced- Bleed