The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Once again, I feel the need to pimp these guys....

oldestuarylogo.gif

If you like a thrashier side, start with Mystification and Out Of The Abyss. If you like a more traditional, epic side, go for The Deluge and Open The Gates. Metal and Invasion (as well as Mark of the Beast) are very much more 70's influenced.

Hi. My name is Jess and I have just added a load of new shots to my gallery. I shot them over the last 2 years or so and include live shots of Sebastian Bach, Metallica, The Quireboys, Jeff Scott Soto, Danger Danger and Dave Colwell (Bad Company). I shall be adding my recent Skid Row and Glenn Hughes shots soon. All images were shot in the UK. Please have a look and I hope you enjoy them.
All the best,
Jess

www.jessicapatel.co.uk
www.jessicapatel.co.uk/musicgallery
:wave:

Turns out that Neuraxis' new album, Trilateral progression, has indeed been leaked. My first impression is that it kicks ass, it appears to be less melodic, but more technical than Truth beyond. Which is a good thing if you ask me as Truth beyond was a bit too melodeath at times.

anybody heard of Twilight? I was browsing my local Tower Records Store and they had this band called Twilight which apparently consists of Wrest, Malefic, the guy from Krieg and a couple of others.

Erik said:
I think it also has a member from Draugar (which is utter wank btw) but surprisingly I thought the Twilight album was pretty decent. I dunno how much lasting value it'll have though. It sounds just about like you'd expect a mixture of Leviathan and Xasthur to sound.

yeah it has a guy from Draugar and Nachtmystium. I haven't given it a proper listen but will in the morning when I'm more coherent