The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Listening to a lot of:
The Vision Bleak, Dolorian, The Mist and the Morning Dew, Virgin Black, Silentium, and Katatonia;
I also checked out Mar De Grises because of the mention in this thread and I am enjoying it very much so far.

DECADENT

heard Marblebog? I think you'd dig Forestheart which is from this year. Excellent organic black metal with folk moments, and the last track is a drone classic.

OK let's talk about music since Deron is getting pissed (and I liked it better when we talked about music here too...CHECK OUT THE FIRST LIKE 500 PAGES.)

Uh...

I rediscovered Sun Caged. They are fucking awesome prog. I don't usually like prog. And they rule. Hm...what else. Oh yeah! Disarmonia Mundi! Both of their albums are super. The first one is proggier and less modern sounding, but the second one with Speed from Soilwork on harsh vocals, proves Speed's heart is still in the right place even if his band is fucking ghey now! Uh...hm...Lost Horizon. They are really good too. I like both of their CDs...2nd one is notoriously more bleepy-bloopy in the keyboard department too, and less thrashy even! What's up with that! But it still rules majorly anyway! Yay music!