The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

so many band that i like... more for my earings are:

IM, Deep Purple, BOC, Dire Straits, Saxon, GFFR, Metallica, Megadeth, Pearl Jam, Judas Priest, Nightwish, Dream Theater, Faster Pussycat, Status Quo... Pink Floyd...in english more.

In spanish, ufff....few : Baron Rojo, Muro, Obus, Los Prisioneros, Mentas 66, Candy 69, Caramelos de Cianuro (first discs!), Los enemigos, La Polla Records, Joaquin Sabina, Miguel Ríos.... ann more.

If you're interest some about this ^, please tell me, and my conversation will be huger
headbob.gif

anonymousnick2001 said:
I've recently rediscovered my love for country music, like Alan Jackson or George Strait.

Also:

Black Metal

...and Oceans - Into The Dynamic Gallery of Thoughts
Einherjer - Aurora Borealis
Astriaal - Summoning the Essence of Ancient Wisdom
Windir - Soknardalr
Dryados - L'amour N'enleve Pas Vraiment La Depression

Thrash Metal

G//Z/R - Plastic Planet
Death Angel - The Art of Dying
Kreator - Coma of Souls

Death Metal

Fleshcrawl
Dismember
Therion
Entombed
Trivium
Eucharist

Wow you go from country to all those other genres......pretty different. Also, Trivium is far from death metal.

Perdition's Light said:
I just checked out the Sun of The Sleepless & Nachtmar split and i'm pretty impressed; this is classy, "romantic" black metal. I know some think this kind of sound is a disgrace, but I think it can be done well if enough restraint is used, and it doesn't turn into fucking disco.

I didn't know that both bands branched off from Empyrium until I looked up their profile in MA today. The similarities are present, albeit this affair is a little more raw and lacks clean vocals. The cover of Burzum's Dunkelheit is extremely well done too. Not a very original cover, but a damn good one.

Good stuff.

I agree with every single word you said above! That split is amazing and highly underrated.

these are the bands i have been obsessed about let's see hmm
AC/DC
VELVET REVOLVER
BLACK SABBATH
PANTERA
GOD FORBID
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
MARILYN MANSON
EVANESCENCE
H.I.M.
RIOT

question:have any of you people heard of the band riot(not quiet riot or anything else)

AGREED, i fuckin love their melodic metal, if thats what the classical metal style is refered to haha. But i need some help, i wanna start up a sick band, something along the style of this, but with a chick singer, can anyone help me by telling me how cob has that distorted symphany sound, in their demonstartion video, here take a look..

http://www.youtube.com/w/Alexi-and-...ildren-Of-Bodom)?v=UeESmV6Wry8&search=vivaldi

IT would be highly appreciated kus im about to spend 700 bucks on a digitech GNX4 and im not 200% sure its gunna do the trick:headbang:

Not only do I like Stormblast (the original), I'm starting to really love it. How could this even be the same band that made Death Cult Armageddon?! I don't even care that Sorgens Kammer was stolen, it sounds great on the album. Then there's the new version of Stormblast...it's hard for me to even listen past the completely destroyed version of Alt Lys Er Svunnet Hen. It's almost as though they tried as hard as they could ruin any atmosphere the orignal recording had. Plus Shagrath's vocals have become complete shit.

However, back to my original point, this is an album that shouldn't be overlooked simply because of what the band have become. It really is a good album.

ChrisBuckler said:
IT would be highly appreciated kus im about to spend 700 bucks on a digitech GNX4 and im not 200% sure its gunna do the trick:headbang:

a friend of mine had one of those for a month and then he sold it on ebay because he couldn't figure out how the fuck to work it.

been listening to a lot of Naervaer lately (what little I can find).

I'm having quite the old C'Frost, Usurper, Scepter, Obituary and Thee Plague of Gentleman thing going on at the minute.

I love the basic heaviness of all the bands, but most of all, I love the "oooooooooooorughhhhhh"s.

Any one else know of any other early CF influenced bands i should check out? Thanks in advance

anonymousnick2001: the bm bands you have listed aren't black at all... maybe folk/viking.

Carcassian said:
I'm having quite the old C'Frost, Usurper, Scepter, Obituary and Thee Plague of Gentleman thing going on at the minute.

I love the basic heaviness of all the bands, but most of all, I love the "oooooooooooorughhhhhh"s.

Any one else know of any other early CF influenced bands i should check out? Thanks in advance
maybe recent runemagick. it has good OUGHs. but MOST IMPORTANTLY: "into darkness" by winter. download the song "servants of the warsmen" and DIE BY DOOM

Just now coming across Taake's Hordaland Doedskvad cd. Sounds pretty good so far!

Also been listening to DSO's Kenose and Necrophagist Onset of Putrefaction a lot lately

current listening:

daylight dies "the long forgotten demo"
dark tranquillity 1992 rehearsal
mysticum "in the streams of inferno"

cool stuff