The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Anyone here like Abaddon Incarnate (if that is how you spell it). Should I get their album? Im looking for them on soulseek and cant seem to find them.

BurningWitch said:
Anyone here like Abaddon Incarnate (if that is how you spell it). Should I get their album? Im looking for them on soulseek and cant seem to find them.
yes you should they have three albums out "the last supper" which i personnaly think is shit but many like it. for me "nadir" is their best and "dark crusade" is not toofar behind it you should be able to get both of them through www.sentinelrecords.com if not p.m me

Perdition's Light said:
Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Old Man's Child
Theatre of Tragedy
Opeth
Therion

these bands are satanists :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I know them, I like Opeth and stuff. I hate Cradle of Filth. Maybe some more unpopular or less known stuff. Like Woods of Ypres or Akercocke.

Bah, I was just fucking with you. Do you like Dissection? If you're unfamiliar, immediately seek out Storm of The Light's Bane. Here's a list of some of my favorites as far as death metal goes. These are all *great* albums

Asphyx - The Rack
Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Crypt of Kerberos - World of Myths
Death - Leprosy
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Dismember - Like an Ever Flowing Stream, Death Metal (that's the album title)
Entombed - Left Hand Path
Fleshcrawl - Descend Into The Absurd
Immolation - there aren't any bad Immolation albums
Incantation - Onward to Golgotha
Massacra - Final Holocaust
Miasma - Changes
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness, Blessed Are The Sick
Nocturnus - The Key
Obituary - Slowly We Rot
Unleashed - Sworn Allegiance, Where No Life Dwells
Vader - The Ultimate Incantation, Litany, Profundis

I picked up Secret Chiefs 3 Book of Horizons the other day, and it's so amazing. It's a much more coherent and structured form of Mr Bungle, to put it one way. The music ranges from Arabic to grind metal and it all fits together seamlessly.

Perdition's Light said:
Bah, I was just fucking with you. Do you like Dissection? If you're unfamiliar, immediately seek out Storm of The Light's Bane. Here's a list of some of my favorites as far as death metal goes. These are all *great* albums

Asphyx - The Rack
Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Crypt of Kerberos - World of Myths
Death - Leprosy
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Dismember - Like an Ever Flowing Stream, Death Metal (that's the album title)
Entombed - Left Hand Path
Fleshcrawl - Descend Into The Absurd
Immolation - there aren't any bad Immolation albums
Incantation - Onward to Golgotha
Massacra - Final Holocaust
Miasma - Changes
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness, Blessed Are The Sick
Nocturnus - The Key
Obituary - Slowly We Rot
Unleashed - Sworn Allegiance, Where No Life Dwells
Vader - The Ultimate Incantation, Litany, Profundis

Listen to this man.

Except, replace Sworn Allegiance with Shadows In the Deep.

I'm currently listening to Killswitch Engage - 'The End of Heartache' album and loving every second of it . If you'd like to know what else I'm into just look at my profile and keep an eye on my sig ... I don't feel like typing much at the moment .

I'm currently revisiting all the old Bolt Thrower albums, and wondering why the fuck they aren't worshipped like many of the other first wave of death metal bands.

How's the new Galgeras?

I'm currently really liking Black Funeral's Az-I-Dahak and Xibalba's Ah Dzam Poop Ek. Also going through yet another huge Elend phase, particularly The Umbersun (the only album I've ever heard that manages to be quite so disconcerting and yet so beautiful) and Sunwar the Dead.