The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

CAIRATH said:
bs03.gif

Oh... Sagat!

"Oh, my God. There's shit everywhere! Damnit! There's shit on the windows! Oh, my God! My house is full of shit! He shit everywhere! Look what he did, HE SHIT ALL OVER THE WALLS!! There's shit everywhere!"

Guthrum said:
"Oh, my God. There's shit everywhere! Damnit! There's shit on the windows! Oh, my God! My house is full of shit! He shit everywhere! Look what he did, HE SHIT ALL OVER THE WALLS!! There's shit everywhere!"

:worship: :worship:

I'm officially going to start an "awesome album of the day" avatar series. Today's (05/26/06) is Messiah - Powertrash/The Infernal Thrashing. You may choose to use this series as a means of finding awesome new stuff or simply to revisit favorites you may have forgotten or ignored. I feel that I'm doing a great service to the Metal community and will accept PayPal donations at eijiezaki24 AT yahoo dot com.

I discovered Alchemist a few days ago. They're an avant garde/progressive metal band from Australia. Their cds are going right to the top of my 'to buy' list.

Dodens Grav said:
I'm officially going to start an "awesome album of the day" avatar series. Today's (05/26/06) is Messiah - Powertrash/The Infernal Thrashing. You may choose to use this series as a means of finding awesome new stuff or simply to revisit favorites you may have forgotten or ignored. I feel that I'm doing a great service to the Metal community and will accept PayPal donations at eijiezaki24 AT yahoo dot com.
If Metal Archives were working I'd go add them to my wanted list right now.

Dodens Grav said:
I'm officially going to start an "awesome album of the day" avatar series.

My avatar of the day is Carheart by Virus. good avant garde rock type stuff from the members of Ved Buens Ende...not as black metally as VBE, but it's still really good stuff.

Mr. Stork

This guy is a wanker, but he has some really melodic stuff too, like "lili pad"

I haven't heard anything this good in awhile. Lemme know what you think.

Dodens Grav said:

are you still into puroresu