The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Can't stop listening to Drudkh - Autumn Aurora. Absolutely phenomenal album. Also, Equilibrium - Turis Fratyr and Asmegin - Hin Vordende Sod & Sø... Both are amazing, too.

Pagan Altar. Every time I listen to these two albums they get better and better. A year and a half later, they're pretty much the greatest albums ever.

Hey Unknown, just wanted to thank you for the help. I guess I'll search each writer you suggested. Supernal has the "deluxe" edition for $26.99 which includes a 12 pg booklet. I got my copy from the End for only $11.50. I will not pay $14.00 dollars more for a "booklet" You know what I mean, jelly bean.Peace.

MetalNoob said:
WHo do you guys like better King Diamond of Mercyful Fate?

I like Mercyful more, but not by much.

Very hard. Mercyful Fate because the first four.

KG Abigail and Conspiracy are some of my favorite cds regardess.

Note* the new Agalloch is not leaked on soulseek either. I'm very curious to hear the entire thing before purchasing.

The new Agalloch hasn't leaked yet, Erik just decided to fuck with us all :p

King Diamond = Mercyful Fate

Them > any MF release, however.

No Colours is retarded. On the Sorcery - Bloodchilling Tales rerelease, they put "Bloodchilling Tales" as the band and "Sorcery" as the album, so now "Bloodchilling Tales" is one of my most listened to bands of last week.

ironbeard said:
Hey Unknown, just wanted to thank you for the help. I guess I'll search each writer you suggested. Supernal has the "deluxe" edition for $26.99 which includes a 12 pg booklet. I got my copy from the End for only $11.50. I will not pay $14.00 dollars more for a "booklet" You know what I mean, jelly bean.Peace.

no problem

Nifters!

For those who are familiar with Dimension Zero, Jocke Gothberg is the drummer of Nifters,totally different from DZ:)