The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

swizzlenuts said:
I have meaning to listen to that for a long time, but I just haven't :erk:

By the way Carcassian, your new avatar pisses me off, I never know its you!

Sorry Swizz, but you'll get used to it! :kickass:

(Though to be honest, if I can get a hold of the Jamma cabinet I've been bidding on, I'll change the avatar back to Sagat in celebration).

Gresil said:
I like Necrovore. Very much.

Excited about the new stuff, don't know when it will surface.
I was checking out Necrovore today. They looked interesting. They only released one demo, though, didn't they? By new stuff, do you mean they've reunited and are working on new material?

Edit: Hell yes, I found MP3s. Downloading "Mutilated Death" now. I also read about the full-length. Some old unreleased material as well as the demo tracks. Fucking sweet.

Necrovore on Texas Metal Underground (Nice little site.).

What the fuck, nevermind. I guess those aren't full MP3's, just short clips.

Edit: Sounded fucking excellent though.

I'm going to finally order some Tearstained as soon as Black Goat gets back, along with Death Beast, Sithlord, Faustcoven, Hail, and a couple others that I can't think of at the moment.

Too bad you didn't order before he left. He was running a great deal where he was charging only $13 per CD for people in the US with no limits on the number of CDs. I should be getting a 6 CD order from that deal soon. The 666 pack is, iirc, $85.

Yeah, Jean-Pierre was telling me about that. I was just a bit too late. Oh well.

Sony Music is re-releasing paradise lost shades of god,icon,draconian times, and some dvd. hell yeah

I've heard of them but never listened to them. I used to be real into anime. It's actually indirectly what got me into metal. They sound like an interesting band, but I'm in no hurry to listen to them.

Black favourites

Dimmu Borgir
Old Man's Child
Cradle
Fairytale Abuse

I recently discovered the Danish black metallers Fairytale Abuse! They are awesome, and went right on my top ten list of bands. It's black, and I'm sure all you Dimmu-fans will love it!!! Check out this live-photo (they kick some ass...)
gallery.php