The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Impudent said:
I've heard of them but never listened to them. I used to be real into anime. It's actually indirectly what got me into metal. They sound like an interesting band, but I'm in no hurry to listen to them.

I hate anime, pretty much, and think Animetal own. Take it as you will...

This song pisses me off because it has been stuck in my fucking head all day long.

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me now...

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That can change my mind
There is nothing else
There is nothing else
There is nothing else

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you....

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

Just hanging by a moment (here with you)
Hanging by a moment (here with you)
Hanging by a moment here with you

Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment BTW

Megiddo - The Devil and the Whore is underrated as all hell. I've been listening to it again lately and it's absolutely everything you could ask for in raw, thrashing black metal.

Pestilential Shadows - Embrace After Death has been tormenting me for months. I've listened to it 2 dozen times and it's never done much for me, but that's mainly because I've never been able to pay much attention to it. It has a bit of a "background music" quality to it. But it's finally starting to sink in, and it's really fucking great black metal. Great atmosphere, complex undercurrents and really dark riffs.

Kreator - Enemy of god, just got it the other week and tis very good. Very intense from start to finish - rivals their pleaure to kill days, bring on the oz tour

Danallica said:
Kreator - Enemy of god, just got it the other week and tis very good. Very intense from start to finish - rivals their pleaure to kill days, bring on the oz tour

Not really, man.

It's not a bad album but not a return to form. Was Kreater melodic in the 80's you idiot! ?

I've been listening to Drudkh. Their latest release "Blood in our Wells." An absolute phenominal slab of atmospheric black metal. The lyrical content of their music consists of: heathen poetry, slavanic paganism and nature. Here in is my problem, I can't understand a fuckin' thing they are singing. All the lyrics are in Russian/ ukranian. Can someone please help me find the english translation to the songs on this album? I've searched far and wide, but to no avail. Please show me the way if you can. Understanding the lyrics along with this incredible music, would be staggering.

I can't find any translations online, but the lyrics are all written by famous Ukraine poets (according to metal-archives). The poets are: Lina Kostenko, Olexandr Oles, Taras Schevchenko, and Yurij Klen.

or if you can get a copy of the lyrics in Ukrainian, ask Neurotica to translate them

Vader - De Profundis - as recommended by my man carcassian and teh grimarse.

There are a few shit songs on this album but fuck songs like sothis and blood of kingu are just awesome