The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I tried listening to GY!BE's Lift Your Skinny Fists... along time ago, but never got into it because of my A.D.D., but I'm listening to f#a#∞ and I like it quite a bit. ASMZ I don't like as much as GY!BE so far, but we'll see. Alright, I'll check out those two bands as well.

Guthrum said:
I tried listening to GY!BE's Lift Your Skinny Fists... along time ago, but never got into it because of my A.D.D., but I'm listening to f#a#∞ and I like it quite a bit. ASMZ I don't like as much as GY!BE so far, but we'll see. Alright, I'll check out those two bands as well.

I like f#a# a little better than Lift Your Skinny Fists...that first song is excellent

and yeah...check out Explosions in the Sky and Mono. good stuff.

Carcassian said:
...because the Darkest Age Live 93 album sucks pretty bad (although the Hell Awaits cover is sweet).
Fuck live shit. I just meant all of their full-lengths, and maybe some of their EPs.

cookiecutter said:
I've noticed Vader is getting a ton of love recently, not that I mind. Is anyone going to see them? I would but I'm not old enough to get into the club they're playing at.
I'm going to see them on June 1st, my 18th birthday!

I've been listening to Edge Of Sanity for the past couple of days. I've long forgotten about this band, and I don't know what caused me to take Crimson out of my shelf and play it, but I've been fully enjoying it. Excellent Progressive Death Metal. It also inspired me to play Crimson II (not nearly as good) and Unorthodox (very interesting Death Metal) again. I'm looking to check out the other albums preceding Crimson that I don't have.

Yeah, Edge of Sanity is good stuff, though I haven't gotten around to buying any of his albums yet.

Dodens Grav said:
I've been listening to Edge Of Sanity for the past couple of days. I've long forgotten about this band, and I don't know what caused me to take Crimson out of my shelf and play it, but I've been fully enjoying it. Excellent Progressive Death Metal. It also inspired me to play Crimson II (not nearly as good) and Unorthodox (very interesting Death Metal) again. I'm looking to check out the other albums preceding Crimson that I don't have.

I've never heard most of the bands on your last.fm.

Dodens Grav said:

I have meaning to listen to that for a long time, but I just haven't :erk:

By the way Carcassian, your new avatar pisses me off, I never know its you!

lateley ive been listening to a lot of carcass, nile and morbid angel by death metal but ive also listened latley a lot:
as hope dies- awaken
burzum-war
emperor-sworn
at the gates-the swarm
lamb of god-ruin
children of bodom-lake bodom
moonsorrow-pakanajuhla
finntroll-rivfader
etc.