The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I also spend too much on music and do irresponsible things, like, buying a CD when I should be using the money to put gas in my car.

Dodens Grav said:
Ordered. :kickass: I'm keeping my eyes pealed for Epitaph though.

I'll PM you some mp3s, Chris.

EDIT: Bah, it already sold, so I guess I might as well send you the rest of the mp3s next time you're on.

Cheers mate. I'll sort you some Dominus by way of recompense.

Here's some good shit:

-Raunchy - Death Pop Romance (overly catchy modern metalcore/melo-death; so so SO goddamn good)
-Anata - The Conductor's Departure (modern melodic technical death metal)
-Ingrowing - Cloned & Enforced (brutal, fast deathgrind from the Czech lands with a concept album about...you guessed it...CLONING!)
-Wicked Innocence - Omnipotence (ridiculously weird/fucked up old school atmodeath...probably the closest anyone will find to the classic Demilich)
-Recueil Morbide - Hurt By Human Race (strangely melodic French death metal; cool shit)
-Phlebotomized - Skycontact (even MORE fucked up than Immense, Intense, Suspense, this release consists of some parts epic, some parts emotional, some parts totally retardedly stupid, and a whole lot MORE '90s alt-rock...a cool last album but a lot of you metal assholes won't like it...and that's fine with me)

Aaaaand that's it from my front recently.

NOT CHEAP...I just checked eBay the other day...47 FUCKING BUCKS FOR SKYCONTACT...and I can't even find IIS anywhere, so fuck looking for that anymore...I'll stick with my mp3s...

I've finally got around to the Behemoth albums other than Zos Kias Cultus and Demigod and I'm loving them. I'm also loving the new Vader EP. I'll have to look more into their praised albums, but this is the first thing I've heard from them.

Finally got my copy of Sarcofago - "INRI" today. All I can say is it's sick awesome shit.

I know about paradise lost,anathema and my dying bride. I'm curious to know if peaceville released any other great doom albums during the same time as these bands.

The Greys said:
I know about paradise lost,anathema and my dying bride. I'm curious to know if peaceville released any other great doom albums during the same time as these bands.
Novembre?

The Greys said:

Pentagram re-releases spring to mind, Dominion, The Blood Divine:kickass:

Guthrum said:
I've finally got around to the Behemoth albums other than Zos Kias Cultus and Demigod and I'm loving them. I'm also loving the new Vader EP. I'll have to look more into their praised albums, but this is the first thing I've heard from them.

De Profundis, dude:kickass: