The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

You could make a new rule...

For every time someone says album of the day the have to directly deposit fifteen dollars into your paypal

Crap, I have to pick another album for today...

Edit: Anael - On Wings Of Mercury

I bet nobody even fucking listened to it the last time I made a thread about Anael. Assholes. Now go listen to it and send me money in my PayPal at eijiezaki24 AT yahoo dot com.

I've just read that Soilwork is melodic death metal. Are they?
I always thought that it's some kind of metalcore or something...

Their early stuff is Slaughter of the Soul worship, their newer albums are some kind of modern metal/hard rock, not metalcore. Though I'm not really familiar with either period.

daylightsfronttn7fu.jpg
SKYCLAD- WAYWARD SONS OF MOTHER EARTH:kickass:

I borrowed Mourning Beloveth - "A Murderous Circus" off of my friend today and I'm enjoying it.

Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done isn't very good. I guess that's why it's in my trade list.

Necuratul said:
Crap, I have to pick another album for today...

Edit: Anael - On Wings Of Mercury

I bet nobody even fucking listened to it the last time I made a thread about Anael. Assholes. Now go listen to it and send me money in my PayPal at eijiezaki24 AT yahoo dot com.

I've had this album sitting around for sometime. Finally dusting it off and it's good stuff :kickass:

Necuratul said:
Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done isn't very good. I guess that's why it's in my trade list.

this is one of the albums im kinda embarrassed to own (because it sucks)

others include winds - reflections of the i, pennywise - land of the free, opeth discography :S