The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I didn't like 'em at all. Br00tal and all that good stuff, but I like thematic brutality a lot better, and that one didn't deliver.

I really kinda like the new Maroon album even though it's sXe/vegan metalcore with a horrid fucking album cover.

I mean with some kind of cool theme...I dunno, it's hard to tell you what I look for with brutal death metal. Maybe check out Saprogenic for an example.

Teh Grimarse said:
winds is perfectly respectable.

honestly thats probably the worst of the bunch, i dunno it just strikes me as the sort of thing naive 16 year olds who want to appear arty would listen to (whic pretty much what i was when i got it, come to think of it)

Spectacular Views said:
(whic pretty much what i was when i got it, come to think of it)

me2 lol

it's catchy, esp. the vocals. very catchy. not so much on their new album, actually, and i think that came from so much criticism about the virtuoso musicians involved not "going off" all the time. what makes the first album good is it's tasteful understatement, to use a gay term.

I said nitrogen because that's the most consistent substance found in all flatus production, ASSHOLE. Not everyone produces methane or sulfer, the latter depending on one's diet, the former believed to be genetically linked.