The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Well I've not been in the mood for this kind of thing for a while but this is sounding very cool and really quite original, I'm not sure about easy reference points apart from the Frosties themselves. Now how cheap can I find it...

i just got into Suffocation because...i'm gunna get shit for this...i had never listened to them

and i downloaded some Wintersun, Akercocke, Arcturus, Gorguts, Carcass, and i am obsessed with Slayer for the 121465865554-eth time in my life

yea they kick so much ass...i meant to download them for a while but always forgot 2 then a friend of mine is like "they kick so much ass...you gotta listen to them...i won't give you a choice in the matter"

i'm now obsessed with them

o and i just wanted to say that in my italian textbook in school there is a picture of a guy from italy talking with some other people and he is wearing a Carcass shirt...it's so awesome

Necro Joe said:
Well I've not been in the mood for this kind of thing for a while but this is sounding very cool and really quite original, I'm not sure about easy reference points apart from the Frosties themselves. Now how cheap can I find it...

Sounds like sludge/doom/thrash!

noitcefrepdewalf said:
o and i just wanted to say that in my italian textbook in school there is a picture of a guy from italy talking with some other people and he is wearing a Carcass shirt...it's so awesome

How did Carcassian sneak into a textbook?

One of my textbooks has the same picture as the one used for the cover of Dying Fetus' Stop At Nothing album, and my latin textbook has the word Sepultura in it. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

cookiecutter said:
How did Carcassian sneak into a textbook?

One of my textbooks has the same picture as the one used for the cover of Dying Fetus' Stop At Nothing album, and my latin textbook has the word Sepultura in it. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

:kickass:

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
hell yeah, Suffocation owns! :kickass: :kickass:
I just bought "Effigy of the Forgotten" and "Pierced From Within" yesterday. Listening to "Effigy..." right now. :headbang: