The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Actually, they're mentioned quite often around here. Haven't checked them out myself yet, though.

What are people's opinions on The Sword's debut Age of Winters? Clearly its core is utter Sabbath worship but I like it and I am not even that big a Sabbath fan. Thoughts?

I think it's pretty cool. I haven't bought it yet, but I plan on it. I listened to a bit of it at FYE the other day.

So I've been listening to Augury's Concealed and Dismember's Like an Ever Flowing Stream and holy fucking shit! I can't believe I didn't check these out earlier.

I love Black Metal, but I also like every other Metal genre. Paricularly Thrash. And recently I've discovered Dark/Ambient, a completely new genre for me, which is going to become my favourite one together with Black Metal.

It's not dark/ambient, it's dark ambient, of which I HIGHLY MOTHERFUCKING SUGGEST THESE RECORDINGS:

-Gruntsplatter - Chronicling The Famine

-Navicon Torture Technologies - The Church Of Dead Girls (some vocals here and there considering NTT is based in power electronics, but it could easily be considered death industrial/dark ambient as well)
-Lustmord - The Place Where The Black Stars Hang

V.V.V.V.V. said:
It's not dark/ambient, it's dark ambient, of which I HIGHLY MOTHERFUCKING SUGGEST THESE RECORDINGS:

-Gruntsplatter - Chronicling The Famine

-Navicon Torture Technologies - The Church Of Dead Girls (some vocals here and there considering NTT is based in power electronics, but it could easily be considered death industrial/dark ambient as well)
-Lustmord - The Place Where The Black Stars Hang
Ah ok. Thanks for your suggestions.