The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Here's the whole list of what i listen:

After Forever, Cradle of Filth, Epica, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Octavia, Theatre of Tragedy, Tristania, Within Temptation
Abominant, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Arsis, Black Dahlia Murder, Callenish Cirlce, Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, Disarmonia Mundi, In Flames, Kataklysm, Krisiun, Mercenary, Torture Killer, Vehemence, Vornagar
Children of Bodom, Dark Tranquillity, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Immortal Souls, Imperanon. Kalmah, Norther, Skyfire, Wintersun
Arcturus, Dark Funeral, Dimmu Borgir, Dissection, DragonLord, Tvangeste
Demiricous, Year of Desolation
Ensiferum, Borknagar
Evergrey, Firewind, Nocturnal Rites, Sonata Artica, Stratovarius
All Shall Perish, Despised Icon, Job For A Cowboy, Thine Eyes Bleed, Through The Eyes of The Dead

erm... Metalcore?

InfernoxDeath said:
Here's the whole list of what i listen:

After Forever, Cradle of Filth, Epica, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Octavia, Theatre of Tragedy, Tristania, Within Temptation
Abominant, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Arsis, Black Dahlia Murder, Callenish Cirlce, Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitation, Disarmonia Mundi, In Flames, Kataklysm, Krisiun, Mercenary, Torture Killer, Vehemence, Vornagar
Children of Bodom, Dark Tranquillity, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Immortal Souls, Imperanon. Kalmah, Norther, Skyfire, Wintersun
Arcturus, Dark Funeral, Dimmu Borgir, Dissection, DragonLord, Tvangeste
Demiricous, Year of Desolation
Ensiferum, Borknagar
Evergrey, Firewind, Nocturnal Rites, Sonata Artica, Stratovarius
All Shall Perish, Despised Icon, Job For A Cowboy, Thine Eyes Bleed, Through The Eyes of The Dead

erm... Metalcore?

listen to real grind for a change.

I was there, Newbury Comics, all they had were the last three albums, and they never restock any earlier albums before Revelations. And I'm talking the chain with the most comprehensive metal selection in New England.

I usually wait a week after the store anounces a release (I subscribe to the e-newsletter) before I take the trip to retrieve it. With dozens of new releases to stock every store each week, it's a sad truth that metal is low in priority.

violence said:
By the way, are there any plans to write/record/release a new Solstice album ?

MISKATONIC said:
Yes, of course, I need to sell out even more!!!

No, seriously, the answer is yes. Loads of plans. I am quite excited for the prospect of this fresh start, alot of things became clearer in my mind the past two years, and I feel simply I have at least one more album to offer and some more gigs if only to annoy people.

tits

Zephyrus said:
I was there, Newbury Comics, all they had were the last three albums, and they never restock any earlier albums before Revelations. And I'm talking the chain with the most comprehensive metal selection in New England.

I usually wait a week after the store anounces a release (I subscribe to the e-newsletter) before I take the trip to retrieve it. With dozens of new releases to stock every store each week, it's a sad truth that metal is low in priority.
Well I can't imagine it being that hard to find. It's a pretty mainstream metal album.

Impudent said:
Well I can't imagine it being that hard to find. It's a pretty mainstream metal album.

I can't imagine it being so popular that fans would clear the shelves of it upon the first day of its release, but when you stock 3 or 4 new albums into Vader's tiny slot at a record store, it's very well possible (and then they didn't bother restocking the next day).

Well, I doubt that it sold out. I guess they didn't stock it, which is surprising. Most of the big stores had "The Art of War", "The Beast", and even "Revelations". I don't know why they wouldn't have this.