The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I prefer Tristania when I'm in rhe mood for for it, but ToT are good too. I seldom listen to either, though.Arcturus' La Masquerade Infernale and Devil Doll'sThe Sacrilege of Fatal Arms are my favorite gothic rock/metal(I suppose they can be labeled as such) albums. They've aged better than I imagined.

You can see all my fav. bands on my profile. The three best are still : Anthrax, Megadeth and Judas Priest.

One band that i hate, don't know the reason, porpably just annyoes me so much, Pantera, yuck!

juu-joa said:
You can see all my fav. bands on my profile. The three best are still : Anthrax, Megadeth and Judas Priest.

One band that i hate, don't know the reason, porpably just annyoes me so much, Pantera, yuck!

i love pantera despite their gay-ness

mostly because of dimes masterful work. probably my favorite guitarist of all time.

DarkBliss said:
Sephiroth and Sophia(Swe) are really nice. Thanks to Erik and V5 for the recommendations:)
Are you talking about the Sephiroth that is ambient/militant/tribal/industrial?

Pretty much everything post reunion pre Rheingold is better imo. I like the first three albums too, but I don't think you would.

juu-joa said:

That's because Pantera do suck.

Zhou Tai 04 said:
Are you talking about the Sephiroth that is ambient/militant/tribal/industrial?
Yep. I see you like them too. I'vwe been on a non-metal kick lately and on the lookout for more artists in this vein If you've got suggestions for similar stuff, then I'd be happy to hear them