The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

MetalNoob said:
Hmm.... never heard em, but I tend to like blackened anything (except Behemoth) so I think I'll check em out later.
The last three Beheomth albums were pretty much pure death metal, and not blackened death at all. Vulture Lord are blackened thrash; think Sodom/early Kreator, but darker, heavier, and more aggressive. I am also a big fan of blackened death and blackened thrash in general.

Life Sucks said:
The last three Beheomth albums were pretty much pure death metal, and not blackened death at all. Vulture Lord are blackened thrash; think Sodom/early Kreator, but darker, heavier, and more aggressive. I am also a big fan of blackened death and blackened thrash in general.

Sodom/Kreator, now I will def. be checking this out.

Anyone here ever listen to Black Hole? They're an Italian Doom band from the 80's, but they sound also like a mixture of some Misfits and 70's horror films. Pretty cool stuff.

Life Sucks said:
Anyone else here like Vulture Lord? Good blackened thrash. I wish there were more bands playing stuff like this.
I must check this out.

MetalNoob said:
Hmm.... never heard em, but I tend to like blackened anything (except Behemoth) so I think I'll check em out later.

even blackened grindcore like Blood or blackened noisegrind like Enbilulugugal?