The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Life Sucks said:
To be honest, I've listened to it once, and I haven't been able to get into it. Give me Vanity/Nemisis over it any day. And of course it doesn't even come remotely close to Morbid Tales or To Mega Therion.

I wasn't that impressed with it either at first. I mean, I thought it was good andlistened a few times but wasn't gaga over it.

Then I came back to school this semester andlistened to it again. Now I LOVE it I think it's fantastic... I don't know what it is,but this is definitely an album that most have problems with getting into.

just got the new amon amarth yesterday and am totally satisfied with how re-invigorated they sound coming off of the okay but poorly produced fate of norns album. this sounds like the true successor for vs the world. haven t given these guys much attention in the last year or so but i dont see this disc getting old for a while.

I listen too almost anything

Deicide
Arch Enemy
Amon Amarth
Kalmah
Dragonforce
Astarte
Dimmu Borgir
Darkest Hour
Death

just to name a few, name me a band i've probably heard it or heard of the name :p

Nemesis666 said:
I listen too almost anything

Deicide
Arch Enemy
Amon Amarth
Kalmah
Dragonforce
Astarte
Dimmu Borgir
Darkest Hour
Death

just to name a few, name me a band i've probably heard it or heard of the name :p

Nailbomb?