The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

hmmmm...never heard of em...I'll have to check em...now im expecting someone to say "HA! you don't know them all!!" well i said i probably heard or heard of the name, There are probably some I haven't heard or it's probably some like pop band lol jk

EDIT: Holy shit man...that shit is old and they only have 1 album :|...im going to have a hard time finding some songs :(

Nemesis666 said:
EDIT: Holy shit man...that shit is old and they only have 1 album :|...im going to have a hard time finding some songs :(

They've got 5 albums, actually. I don't know where you're getting your information but use metal-archives.com from now on. And if you're looking for something worthwhile from this band, check out their first EP.

Nemesis666 said:
hmmmm...never heard of em...I'll have to check em...now im expecting someone to say "HA! you don't know them all!!" well i said i probably heard or heard of the name, There are probably some I haven't heard or it's probably some like pop band lol jk

Old? :confused:

Countess
Megiddo
Hail
Faustcoven
Amon Goeth
Mortuary Drape
Barathrum
Torr
Tuzmadar
Pokolgep
Persian Risk
Nighttime Flyer
Egzekuthor (or however the fuck you spell it)
Kryst The Konqueror
etc

There are plenty of bands for everyone let to discover. Obviously nobody has heard of every fucking band.

Banned said:
They've got 5 albums, actually. I don't know where you're getting your information but use metal-archives.com from now on. And if you're looking for something worthwhile from this band, check out their first EP.

www.darklyrics.com/x/Xysma.html

it says there's only 1 album, but i don't know

Do you have a link to there website i could check out?

The Bringer said:
Even if Fate of the Norns has some great tracks on it (like Arson) it really is out-shun by both Versus the World and With Oden On Our Side.
i totally agree. i found the bonus disc to be pretty good soundwise as well which usually isnt the case with live tracks and demos.