The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Gods Tower
Very good doom metal. Different from what I expected it to be, but in a good way. Cheers to Necuratul for posting this, and to Swizzlenuts, who downloaded it and allowing me to download it from him.

Gojira
I'm only two songs into "From Mars to Sirius" right now, but it's not doing much for me.

Rumpole said:
Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus

Amazing.

Indeed. This is one of the few death metal albums that really just takes you places. It's one of the most rewarding listening expiriences imo.

The Greys said:
Indeed. This is one of the few death metal albums that really just takes you places. It's one of the most rewarding listening expiriences imo.

This is one Amorphis album I haven't listened to yet. The records are relatively cheap around here these days, I might just go out and get it next weekend.

Impudent said:
Gods Tower
Very good doom metal. Different from what I expected it to be, but in a good way. Cheers to Necuratul for posting this, and to Swizzlenuts, who downloaded it and allowing me to download it from him.

Gods Tower is an amazing band, and Gojira didn't do much for me either.

I'm still looking for The Eerie on CD. I actually like that one more than The Turns, which at some parts comes off a bit awkward.

Reactions: Impudent
Killbot said:
oh. I've never been very impressed with krisiun's music, but for under £2, it's difficult not to buy it.

I would not even pay 25 cents for a krisiun cd.

Impudent said:
Gods Tower

Gojira
I'm only two songs into "From Mars to Sirius" right now, but it's not doing much for me.
Gods Tower is great, and Gorjira sucks.