The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

kewlz

Paysage d'Hiver is REALLY FUCKING EXPENSIVE if you're in the US. Did you know this? I didn't.

Not much cheaper here in Aus. I remember ordering all those strange limited wax-sealed re-released vinyls when they came out about 2 years ago, and then bailing on the order when I realized how fucking much it would cost.

I missed out on those, so I'm getting those A5 digi re-releases, since I don't imagine they'll be any cheaper anytime soon. And fuck, I'm sure I'll easily be able to make my money back if I'm really strapped for cash. I just paid for that Schattengang re-release, and with shipping and paypal fees is came out to $31 US.

That's really hypocrisy ?. I guess i'm a fan now. I've heard like 5 of there albums not liking anything nor did anything sound like that. awsome. I guess i'll just get the album that song is on.

The Greys said:
That's really hypocrisy ?. I guess i'm a fan now. I've heard like 5 of there albums not liking anything nor did anything sound like that. awsome. I guess i'll just get the album that song is on.

I was suprised to find that was Hypocrisy as well, the stuff I've heard previously by them is much weaker. They may not be as bad as I had assumed.

Killbot said:
I was suprised to find that was Hypocrisy as well, the stuff I've heard previously by them is much weaker. They may not be as bad as I had assumed.

Same here on that opinion. The music I heard from them kinda resembled newer in flames and even nu-metal. The first two are more death metal and have a different lower vocalist. It's heavier faster raw and intence.

The Greys said:
Same here on that opinion. The music I heard from them kinda resembled newer in flames and even nu-metal. The first two are more death metal and have a different lower vocalist. It's heavier faster raw and intence.

For some more info: Hypocrisy's first two albums feature vocalist Masse Bromberg of Dark Funeral while Peter Tagtgren (vox on later albums) takes care of the guitars, aiming for a healthy mix between old school Florida death and Swedish death. Left to Rot is one of the early songs that Hypocrisy still includes in their sets today. When Peter took over on vox, the band took a more melodic direction, which lost some fans but won over many more, but not to the point of sell-out. Their 2002 album "Catch-22" tinkered with nu-metal and many fans lost hope. But their most recent albums since have put the band back on pace in a violent, bloodthirsty manner.

i saw erase errata live tonight again they were awesome

the crowd was great too, the venue was more suited to dancing and less to moshing but i can swing with that so it was all good

best part of the show: some girl bitching out this guy for calling her a "fat cunt" and shouting at him HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF FEMINISM?! im not sure what being called a fat cunt has to do with feminism but i thought of susperia

edit: haha i got neg repped for this post for some reason?

Spectacular Views said:
i saw erase errata live tonight again they were awesome

the crowd was great too, the venue was more suited to dancing and less to moshing but i can swing with that so it was all good

best part of the show: some girl bitching out this guy for calling her a "fat cunt" and shouting at him HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF FEMINISM?! im not sure what being called a fat cunt has to do with feminism but i thought of susperia

this guy I know once told a girl she had a "fat pussy"...I found it rather humorous