The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

And Gojira is healthily introspective, grandiose death metal; it sounds like The Devin Townsend Band + Meshuggah doing death metal with atypical lyrics and influences...good shit to me, From Mars To Sirius at least!

"I'm in a mental cage,/I'm locked up/Imprisoned I live,/Deathlike, sickening
Strong is your hold/On my resignation"

:erk: this and a few other of their lyrics seem more "emo" to me than "introspective"

:zombie:

on a side note, I'm currently listening to Diablo Swing Orchestra...and it's rather amusing. I'm enjoying it. Somebody on here mentioned them, so I decided to give em a look see. definitely cool stuff

I mentioned them in the "Unique Band" thread. Very fun band. I fucking love when bands use brass instruments in metal.

I recommend you check out Stolen Babies, another weird-ish band.

I've checked out Stolen Babies. I've actually seen them live twice (with Sleepytime Gorilla Museum & Faun Fables). I don't really care for them too much...

I'm picky about these things

i fucking saw erase errata and liars last night at frieze music in london and they were both fucking awesome the crowd was going nutsand i danced for like two and a half hours and i'm going to see undubitable band of the night erase errata AGAIN tomorrow night jesus

Mort Divine said:
I mentioned them in the "Unique Band" thread. Very fun band. I fucking love when bands use brass instruments in metal.

I recommend you check out Stolen Babies, another weird-ish band.
I'm not really diggin them

Kadenzza seem to be a decent enough band.

Electro Quarterstaff's Gretzky has been owning me lately I'd recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the almighty riff.