The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Agalloch
Feel free to slap me, but I finally checked out this band. After all the raving about them, I wanted to see if they lived up to the hype, and surely they do. :) So emotional (in a good way) and...just plain good!

You should check out each album... each has a substantially unique feel (although most noticable with their latest). My personal favourite is The Mantle.

Which is why I checked it out first, though I've heard you really can't go wrong with them.

Impudent said:
Agalloch
Feel free to slap me, but I finally checked out this band. After all the raving about them, I wanted to see if they lived up to the hype, and surely they do. :) So emotional (in a good way) and...just plain good!

don't worry, I've known about them for awhile but only recently decided to check them out.

Spectacular Views said:
i saw erase errata live tonight again they were awesome

the crowd was great too, the venue was more suited to dancing and less to moshing but i can swing with that so it was all good

best part of the show: some girl bitching out this guy for calling her a "fat cunt" and shouting at him HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF FEMINISM?! im not sure what being called a fat cunt has to do with feminism but i thought of susperia

edit: haha i got neg repped for this post for some reason?

women are such tools.

Reactions: Wires & Waves
MetalNoob said:
I never have listened to Katatonia that much, basically they give off a corny vibe to me. I need to listen to more of it though.

Listen too Brave Murder Day,For Funerals To Come e.p,Sounds of Decay e.p, Dance of December Souls, and Jhva Elohim Meth. Brave Murder Day is reissued with for funerals to come as bonus and it's well worth the money. Mikael from opeth does all the vocals on Brave Murder Day(except some cleans) and Sounds of Decay.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Greys said:
Listen too Brave Murder Day,For Funerals To Come e.p,Sounds of Decay e.p, Dance of December Souls, and Jhva Elohim Meth. Brave Murder Day is reissued with for funerals to come as bonus and it's well worth the money. Mikael from opeth does all the vocals on Brave Murder Day(except some cleans) and Sounds of Decay.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I listened to Katatonia's "Brave Murder Day" last night. And yea other then being slightly repetative, I thought it had some great melodies. I have only listened to it twice through so I'll try and run through it a few more times. It's already starting to get struck in my head.

The beginning riff to 'Brave' gets stuck in my head always. One of the greatest guitar lines period.