The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Ibex Throne turned into pretty generic sounding crap on the second, IMO. It's typical raw USBM...the first album was kind of interesting in that it was raw but pretty full sounding anyway...check it out.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
It really is, you need to hear it at least once before you die. Assuming you don't die because of how stupid it is...it, along with Velvet Cacoon, is the "troll" of the BM, community.
Hey buddy, I like Velvet Cacoon.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
The new Scythe (Decay) fucking rules!!

I never understood the hype behind this band. On My Way Home is alright, but it seems very inconsistent to my ears.

J Mann said:
I never understood the hype behind this band. On My Way Home is alright, but it seems very inconsistent to my ears.

It's a really fucking good, solid, emotional slightly melodic epic death metal album with Black Sabbath influence. The new one is similar but more progressive.

np: Bible of the Devil - "The Diabolic Procession" - Sepulchre [03:02/03:55]

This album fuckign rules, if you like Heavy Metal with a ton of melody, like Slough Feg, you will enjoy this band. Harmonies like fucking crazy. :kickass:

Group hug!

I'm going to have to give these songs a few more listenings. The production difference on their new release is pretty huge.