The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Where No Life Dwells or Shadows In The Deep.

Lately would go with shadows as being the finest moment for unleashed. Majority of the riffs musically would be like getting cement blocks dropped on your head.

The Greys said:
Where No Life Dwells or Shadows In The Deep.

Lately would go with shadows as being the finest moment for unleashed. Majority of the riffs musically would be like getting cement blocks dropped on your head.

I couldn't agree more. I've always MUCH prefered Shadows In the Deep, it'd definitely make my top ten. 'Bloodbath' is a fucking juggernaut.

Anyone here heard the heavy metal band Neblina? I've been looking for a distro to buy their CD, but came up empty handed. I'm interested in bands from obscure countries, which is one of the main things that interests me about this band.

Malignance said:
I couldn't agree more. I've always MUCH prefered Shadows In the Deep, it'd definitely make my top ten. 'Bloodbath' is a fucking juggernaut.
Nice Seance sig. I thought I was the only one here that was into them. What do you like better, Saltrubbed Wounds or Forever Laid to Rest? I personally prefer Forever Laid to Rest. And to think that the guitarist of such a kickass band would go on to play in the cappy The Haunted.....

feist fucking rulz....best straight-up pop music going these days imho...kinda funny to see a major label artist associated with the canadian postrock scene though given that theyre all fuckin anarchists

Life Sucks said:
Nice Seance sig. I thought I was the only one here that was into them. What do you like better, Saltrubbed Wounds or Forever Laid to Rest? I personally prefer Forever Laid to Rest. And to think that the guitarist of such a kickass band would go on to play in the cappy The Haunted.....

Fornever Laid to Rest, by a very, very small margin. Both are two of my favourite death metal albums. Jensen and some other Seance members also went on to form Witchery, who's first couple of albums are decent retro-thrash with various influences. So he has absolutely no excuse for the abomination known as The Haunted.

Authentic Metalhead said:
What's the last song on the track list displayed on the album?

Well it titled itself "Bonus Track" when I uploaded it to iTunes. On the album itself it's not very clear in dividing the track names. It's either a song called "Resound of Gjallarhorn" or a self-titled song "Enslaved".

Well I haven't heard any of Enslaved's later material yet (but I just bought Vikingligr Veldi). The production is deplorable but the music is spectacular.