The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I've not heard this one but Night Into Day certainly has a lot more flashy musicianship than your average melodeath band, and a couple of the songs on that album make use of it to excellent effect.

I like ...And Justice For All. my 2nd fave from the band with of course Riding The Lighting being my obvious favorite. I wish they did another Ride The Lightning but they won't be able to now :(. I know I sounded like a kid there but seriously I really wish they did. Maybe make some additional songs with that album's theme in it.

Everyone already knows Quo Vadis.

I don't have a single clue what that band is. Never heard of it on the radio nor on these forums til now.

Necro Joe said:
I can see the point he's making, it doesn't really seem like trolling.

In other posts outside of this thread he has made it clear that he is pretty much a joke. I mean, in the post I deleted just recently here he called Metallica's album neo-classical or something to that effect. Clearly a silly troll attempt:

xxbigdavexx117 said:
I absolutely love "and justice for all" by metallica

this album is SOOOOOOO underrated... I love it - love the neoclassical guitaring, the drumming, the dark political lyrics, the vocals etc...

Necro Joe said:
a couple of the songs on that album make use of it to excellent effect.

I like the songs I Believe, Let It Burn, Dysgenics, and Dream, but don't care much for the rest.

Life Sucks said:
Only some of their albums (Blasphemy, the new one at times). However, Onward to Golgotha, Mortal throne of Nazarene, and Diabolical Conquest aren't boring at all.

Malignance said:
Incantation's Onward to Golgotha rules. Diabolical Conquest isn't bad either.

Pretty much both of these posts = fucking accurate. Yeah, I'm not digging the new one, and Decimate Christendom was boring too.