The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Bible of the Devil - "The Diabolic Procession"
Really awesome, catchy traditional heavy metal.

agreed re: the winterlong. awesome album. better than carnage, dismember etc imo.

Spirtiually Uncontrolled Art was a killer EP. Probably the one of the best EPs I've heard, along with Zyklon-B's; Blood Must Be Shed.

The Red in the Sky is Ours, clearly pounds the fuck out of everything else though. There is no comparison for the greatest album ever, let alone death metal.

God Macabre- the winterlong is better than any swedish death metal album imo. I know a lot of people think left hand path and like an everflowing stream are the best ones. The winterlong is so much better to me than those and 'dark recollections' also.

Wombbath -internal caustic torments is great but not up with any of these. Evocations demo's are great. Since Evocation never recorded a fullength in the early 90's it's hard to really put them somewhere with all the bands

Edge of Sanity-unorthodox and the spectral sorrows are better entombed,carnage, and dismember,etc...

No one ever mentions the first two unleashed albums.

Best black metal album in the past 10 years, easy.

Necrophiliac rules, also check out country/label mates, Unbounded Terror.

As for the best Sunlight/Swedish death metal album, what about Like An Everflowing Stream, The Nocturnal Silence, Dark Recollections, Shadows In the Deep and motherfucking BEYOND SANCTORUM. God Macabre is right up there, too. I also rate Excruciate, Epitaph and Carbonized very high. If Liers In Wait released a full-length album, it'd be the best thing ever.

Do you have Epitaph -seeming salvation on cd ?